Friday, September 17, 2010

What I'm Working on Right Now

Right now, I'm working on copper items - a whole new ballgame for me.   I should have some photos over the weekend.  Some of these pieces will be shown in the Artisans Guild Gallery.

I'm trying to get pieces ready for several upcoming shows and starting in October, a local church is hosting an invitational art show that will run through the end of this year.  Some of my woven pendants and necklaces (both fiber and metal) will be displayed in this show.   I have to decide whether I have enough display pieces to handle my show needs and also the art exhibit - I may have to get a few more.

Before starting on the copper pieces, I was finishing several new designs in freshwater pearls.  Here are a couple of freshwater pearl pieces that I completed recently.  

Post a Comment